Who can immigrate in Ukraine
Permit for immigration to Ukraine can be granted to the foreigners and stateless persons, who according to the Ukrainian legislation have the grounds to immigrate to Ukraine.
Immigration permit - is a decision of the specially authorized central body of executive power and its subordinate bodies on issues of immigration, which grants the right to foreigners and stateless persons to immigrate.
Immigration permit is divided into 2 groups: granted for certain categories of immigrants within the immigration quota or without it.
There are determined who can immigrate without immigration quota.
Immigration permit without immigration quota is available:
1. to one of the spouses if the other spouse, with whom he has been married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, to children or parents of Ukrainian citizens
2. to individuals who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are in the care or under the care of the citizens of Ukraine
3. to individuals who have the right for citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin
4. to individuals whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine
5. to foreign Ukrainians, to foreign Ukrainian families and their children in the event of their common entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.